Over the years our practice has developed the building blocks to create a unique experience in the skin care arena. We have been in practice for over 20 years and all of our providers have spent time in practice and in our urgent care working on fixing skin in Novi MI.
Many have appreciated the finer aspects of cosmetics and have taken courses to further their love for skin care.
We believe that if you feel good, this helps with your overall health. We also think that the best place you can get care for your skin is from an office like ours that knows how to take care of patients.
We have been asked over the years if we could provide similar services and have answered the call. Many patients feel more comfortable having their skin cared for at the same office that they visit for routine care.
Facials- Price $100
Classic/ Custom Facial: Deeply cleanses, exfoliates and extracts the skin of any impurities. Includes mask, toner, serums, and moisturizer. Personalized professional grade products designed for your skin type.
Back Facial: Specifically targeting the hard to reach skin on the back, this treatment will leave the skin feeling refreshed after an intense double cleanse, exfoliation with steam, and hydrating mask with extractions as needed.
Chemical Peels: Price $250 or $675 for a package of 3
Can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution an acid of some sort, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, etc.) is applied to the skin which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical peels can be used to reduce fine lines, rough, uneven skin, blemishes, and mild to moderate sun damage. A quick and superficial peel requires no little downtime. A series of 4-6 peels provides the best results.
Microneedling (aka Collagen Induction Therapy) works by creating controlled micro-injuries to with needles to stimulate the body’s natural wound-healing process. This increases the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. The result is effective remodeling of the scar tissue, for a smoother, clearer complexion. This is an amazing solution for pitted and surface scarring. It’s also an amazing anti aging solution for fine lines and wrinkles and preventative measures.
Dermaplanning: Price $130.00
Medical grade procedure that uses a scalpel to gently exfoliate the skin. It gives a visible exfoliation and removes small, fine baby hairs, leaving you with a a baby soft and smooth glow. Add to any facial treatment
NEUROTOXINS… Price: $50.00 deposit and $12.00 a unit
such as BOTOX, Xeomin or Dysport are a great non-surgical way to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. There’s no downtime with neurotoxins as you would have with most chemical peels or surgery. If you decide to correct your facial lines with Xeomin or Dysport, Dr. Alex Zayid will be the one to perform the cosmetic procedure.
Neurotoxins can be used for the following:
- Brow lift: Relaxes the muscles around the eyebrows, elevating and opening the eyes and making the patient look more alert.
- Crow’s feet: Smooths skin at the outer corners of the eyes and eliminates smile and laugh lines.
- Frown lines: Treats the vertical lines and area of skin between the eyebrows that may make them look permanently furrowed (glabellar lines, also referred to as the 11 lines).
- Forehead lines: Evens out skin on the forehead and softens the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, creating a more youthful look.
- Under eyes: Softens lines under the eyes, resulting in a more energized appearance.
- Excessive sweating: Blocks nerves that activate sweat glands in the armpits, hands, feet, and face to limit excessive perspiration.
- Lines around the mouth: Fills in the wrinkles that form above the upper lip and softens the folds that pull the mouth down (marionette lines).
- Platysmal bands: Relaxes the vertical bands in the neck giving a more smooth and youthful look.
DERMAL FILLERS… $500.00 for 1/2 syringe $850.00 for 1 full syringe
such as Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse and Sculptra help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat and bone giving our faces a more flat and gaunt appearance. The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle.
What dermal fillers can do
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids