PrimeCare of Novi is certified to take care of your Immigration health needs. A Novi Civil Surgeon will meet with you and review with you your health history and help fill out your I-693 form appropriately.
Generally, all applicants filing for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident must submit Form I-693 completed by a designated civil surgeon. Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The examination is required to establish that an applicant is not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our Novi Immigration physician.
Our process is quick and efficient and we will help you succeed. Our prices include our lab test and is competitive. Immunizations that may be required are not included in the price.
We cannot wait to serve both your immigration and family’s healthcare needs at both of our locations.
We can now offer PCR testing for COVID-19 with next day results.
We can offer immigration exams at both our 10 mile and Wixom road locations.
- Form I-693 needs to be filled out before coming in for your examination.
- Instructions for completing the Form I-693: Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
- Vaccines necessary for completion of forms.
Please use black ink ONLY when completing Section I. DO NOT SIGN the form but bring it with you to the examination.
Starting October 1st, 2021, you will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to completing your paperwork. Please have this done prior to scheduling your visit.
- Your unsigned Form I-693 with Part I otherwise completed.
- Vaccination Records
- Medications and/or a current medication list
- Prior physical examination and laboratory findings if available.
- Immigrant & family Flu Shots (in season)
- Chest X-ray
- Most required immunizations