We hope that you and your family are safe and staying healthy.
We continue to see patients with both telemedicine and in-office visits at our Novi and Wixom locations. We have been here for you during the pandemic and will continue to be here for you, through all phases of our patients’ lives.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority. Our high standard of care ensures that your continued trust and safety are not compromised. We will continue, as a daily practice, to follow universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control.
Revisions to these practices will be ongoing and based on current science.
- Our staff will be wearing masks when in direct contact with any patient
- Appointments will be scheduled so as to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Upon entering our office, all patients over the age of 2 MUST be wearing a nose and mouth covering (mask, bandana, or scarf). Your appointment may be rescheduled if you do not have a mask on.
- Waiting room seating has been changed to reflect social distancing.
- Unless it is absolutely necessary, we encourage others to NOT attend your appointment with you, but rather wait in their vehicle.
- All patients will have their temperatures taken.
- All patients with cold or flu symptoms, including fever, cough, or potentially contagious skin lesions, will be preferentially scheduled in the afternoon.
- For these visits, please park in the back of the Novi building (or the side of the Wixom building). Please wait for a staff member to call your phone, whereupon you will be brought directly into an exam room.
- If you have not heard from us and it has been more than 15 minutes from your appointment, feel free to call us to let us know you are waiting. We try to stay on time but may be running late at times.
- All areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient contact.
You can be assured safety measures at our offices will continue to evolve as more information develops. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times. We will continue to look for ways to make things easier for you without compromising safety.
PrimeCare of Novi | (248) 426-7200 | www.primecareofmi.com
PrimeCare on Wixom | (248) 294-1101 | www.primecareonwixom.com
Primary Care Hours: 8am-6pm M-F and 9am-2pm Sat
PrimeCare Urgent Care | (248) 426-9680 | www.pcnoviurgentcare.com
Urgent Care Hours: 10-9 pm every day
For more up to date information specific to our office, follow us on our facebook pages