West Bloomfield Civil Surgeon
Exam for Naturalization
PrimeCare of Novi is certified to take care of your Immigration health needs. A West Bloomfield Civil Surgeon will meet with you and review with you your health history and help fill out your I-693 form appropriately.
Generally, all applicants filing for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident must submit Form I-693 completed by a designated civil surgeon. Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The examination is required to establish that an applicant is not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our Immigration physician.
- Form I-693 needs to be filled out before coming in for your examination.
- Instructions for completing the Form I-693: Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
Using black ink only complete Section I.
DO NOT SIGN the form but bring it with you to the examination.
What to Bring to the Examination:
- Your unsigned Form I-693 with Part I otherwise completed.
- Vaccination Records
- Medications and/or a current medication list
- Prior physical examination and laboratory findings if available.
Office-Provided Services (some at additional cost):
- Immigrant & family Flu Shots (in season)
- Chest X-ray
- Most required immunizations