PrimeCare of Novi is certified to take care of your Immigration health needs. A Novi Civil Surgeon will meet with you and review with you your health history and help fill out your I-693 form appropriately.
Generally, all applicants filing for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident must submit Form I-693 completed by a designated civil surgeon. Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The examination is required to establish that an applicant is not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our Novi Immigration physician.
- Form I-693 needs to be filled out before coming in for your examination.
- Instructions for completing the Form I-693: Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
- Vaccines necessary for completion of forms.
Please use black ink ONLY when completing Section I. DO NOT SIGN the form but bring it with you to the examination
- Your unsigned Form I-693 with Part I otherwise completed.
- Vaccination Records
- Medications and/or a current medication list
- Prior physical examination and laboratory findings if available.
- Immigrant & family Flu Shots (in season)
- Chest X-ray
- Most required immunizations
- Physical Examination with Tuberculosis test and reading, and blood test for Syphilis and Gonorrhea – $245.00
- Chest X-ray (if required) – $50.00
- Flu Shot (in Season) – $35.00
- MMR – $85.00
- Varicella – $ 137.00
- Tetanus – $60.00
These prices are as current as the date of this webpage and are subject to change as our costs increase.